Sunday, July 23, 2006

Does he use the air miles?

During last two weeks in Dublin where I was working, I heard frequent helicopter landing and taking off.
And I asked, and the answer I got was, he is one of the richest people in Ireland and his company is behind the company I was visiting.
He is Irish but doesn't live there due tax purposes and he commutes daily from Switzerland to Dublin, then helicopter to his company!!!
I guess this guys collects million of air miles every year, do you think he will ever use them?
On second thought, I think he flies in his private jet!!!

4 comments:

Sooski said...

Is he married? ;-P

OunaTouta said...

All I am sure about is he has more than one daughter, and they are all available!!!!! hehehehe

Sooski said...

does he want to adopt another daughter! :-)

Anonymous said...

you have not written in a while. we miss your writing