Saturday, July 01, 2006

Canada day in Trafalgar Square for Canada 139 B.Day



O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.P.S

. I am learning PhotoShop (still trial version, I didn't buy or crack it yet), so the maple leaf is my creation, what do you think

Well, Trafalgar Square has been transferred into Red & White and maple leaves.
They featured an act or an artist from each province plus a promotional movie about each province.
I met my Gym manager who is Canadian, but she didn't care to introduce me to the rest of her group standing away (What should I have done!!?!?!)
I leave you with the photos:


The building in the back is Canada house, just in Trafalgar square.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog...come visit our site at http://tazforum.thetazzone.com/

Eg

PS we have several Canadians on our forum...including me

OunaTouta said...

Hey Eg, you are the first one who is not one of my circle of friends to visit my blog, I am really happy