Friday, July 07, 2006

Would you like to join two girls for party and drinks


I was doing my regular grocery shopping, Friday night!!, any other guy at my age probably would hang out with his girlfriend!! no compliant.

While lining up to check out, I had two girls, I guess they were Spanish or maybe Portuguese, behind me in the line up, they were carrying vodka and Pepsi!!!
The cashier, I dealt with him before, loves to tease girls and asks them about their ID to make sure they are old enough to buy alcohol!!
So, I was done and packing my stuff (they don't pack your stuff here like Canada), I overheard him teasing them and asking about their age. The girls were really upset and they said "would you like to see our IDs" and he said "yes please".
Then, oh God, then he looked at me and said "these lovely two young ladies having party and drinks tonight, would like to join!!!!"
Ouna said "I was not invited thought!!".
They looked at me with straight face, I guess they didn't show any sign of welcoming or maybe they didn't understand!!

I kept blaming my self for the rest of the night, I should have done something, what should I have done!!! no clue.

Notes:
1- This is the second time the same cashier did this with me, but the first time, the lady was better stay away from her.
2- Women don't like to be asked about their age, when they are young, they don't like it and when they are old, they don't either, women!!!!


Lesson Learnt:
Better stick with this cashier, he maybe my best way to know girls!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouna said "I was invited thought!!".
What the hell this means anyway??
No wonder they looked to you as such.

OunaTouta said...

Sorry body, I was confused when I wrote this post!!! I was thinking of what I have done!!!!