Sunday, July 02, 2006

No Strip bar, I spent the day in the park to watch Who!?!?!

One of my dearest friends warned me that the strip bar scene maybe more than just sitting so I decided to spend the day in Hyde Park and listen to The Who who they were playing in one of weekly concerts in London (lots of cultures in London)
In the mean time thought to have hand on experience with my new fancy mancy D-SLR Nikon D50.
I packed the camera, lenses, two tripods, ext. flash and the manual. Ouna is happy as he will play with the new toy and learn new techniques as I am thinking seriously to do more photography on semi pro level ( conditions may apply).
The park was full house, oh my lord, was hard to find a spot to sit on the grass in Hyde Park, given how big is this park, I am sure there were mere a million people there.



I went through the manual and half way through, I decided to apply what I have learnt.
Well, the camera doesn't work, oh shi£$£$%R£t. I FORGOT the battery which I have been charging a day before so I can do a lot of practice.
Anyway, thanks for cell phone companies, I took some photos with my phone, enjoy:





Some one engraved The Who name on the floor, looked lie a 3D kinda

This is the same spot where people last year in Live 8 were watching, they climb a tree close to the stage so they can see what is happening inside. Same spot last year, a stranger shouted at Maria Carry and told her if you want to save Africa, donate some of your fu&*&^*(cking money, you are filthy rich.

The good thing is they don't just a have a concert, they make it sort of carnival.

No comments: