Sunday, July 02, 2006

You got to help me loose weight

Anyone knows me, should understanding my battle against gaining weight, I decided to change the policy this time, I am going for GI Diet.
It is really good, I don't feel hungry like before and I eat different kind of food to quench my desire to eat sweet.
Okay, you will help me by watching my weight.
Last week it was 91.7 kg (.0917 Ton , 202.16 lb , 14.4 stone , 3234.62 ounce) just in case you have no excuse to complain I don't know this measuring unit.
My goal is 85 Kg.
Ouna, go go go.
I am heading to the gym now for a class called body conditioning (no idea what is it, will let you know later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, that's some heavy blogging good job keep it up.
Now that you're becoming an indean movie celebrity you must loose the weight I guess knowing you 6 kgs to loose is just a walk in the park. So you go to a strip club and you get 30 quids how cool is that, are you sure you didn't get the role of the guy who blows the club up to pieces (but after watching the show)?