Wednesday, July 05, 2006

British Muslim surveyed in UK for 7/7 anniversary

The point that caught my eyes was the British Muslims didn't like the way the British women are dressed and they think it is not acceptable, HA!!!
I bet you, soon they will come up with something in Bible like they did with Quran to convince British that covering the woman body will win you life after death, just once the PetroDollars show up, everything can happen ;-)
Walk up, walk up, they are British, I mean they can read and think, not just follow!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what, they already did. Some nowadays argue that all the pictures drawn for the virgin Mary show her hair covered, and of course that all Christian women should follow!!!!!

OunaTouta said...

no way, are you kidding me.
Okay, then next destination for me will be the moooooon.

Anonymous said...

The thing is, people mention this as to defend the Muslim veil.
But I thought all paintings and sculptures of holy men and women are supposed to be sinful!?!

OunaTouta said...

EL Ghaya justifies the Wassela.
The end justifies the means.