Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Viva Andulcia

Just came back from southern Spain, my cousin was on a vacation there and I thought to join him and his family and discover another part of Europe.
I stayed in two different resorts, one in an area close to Peunto Banus, Marabella and the other one close to Peutno Marina, Malaga (both are part of Andulcia).
After I came back I realized that Peunto Banus is the rich and famous destination!!!!!

weather was just great and sunset around 9:45pm, you get to enjoy sun for loooong time.
The beaches are really nice, water is a bit cold though. Sand is on the grey side and some rocks here and there (no beaches so far can beat beaches I have seen like the one in North Coast of Egypt).
Anyway, my visit to that area reminded me how poor we are, or how many rich people are there in the world.
I spent one day on different beaches while sun bathing.

Second day, I spent quality time with my cousin's family on the pool of the resort.
Third day, we visited Aqua Park where there are tons of slides and pure fun.
Enjoy the photos.



Rich Gulf arabic family who each member owns a black Ferrari with his/her name written in Red on the car!!!!! what a life!!


I liked this scene with the dove, bag, garbage and the sea



I wasn't sure what is that, but I think it is sort of memorial.


Ouna on the beach, cool shoulders, eh!!


This funny sign posted on the door of this signature store, so arrogant.



This Yacht owned by one of the arab rich sheikh, incredibly big!!!



This photo is just a sample, Lambo and Rolls next to one of the yachts. God Help me!!





Palm tree on top of restaurant roof.


Any idea what this interesting palm tree is called.








The above three photos show the most photographed thing I have seen in there, it caught my eyes when I saw a crowed and I thought they are watching a show, this is Merc SLR Mclaren!!
it was so entertaining to see the behavior of people who they saw the car, few couple had fights as the girl wanted to go and the guy couldn't keep his eyes of the car.
P.S. As you can see license plate is from KSA


Don't you love the spanish architecture

Jeeeeep, in hot colors.


This is what we call in Egypt needle Fig, any idea what is it called in English.





This is how they grill the fish, yummmmy


Sorry guys, but I couldn't stop my self, more fancy cars.



One of the beach I have been too.


restaurant shaped like tall ship with this huge statue in the back ground.

yachts yachts.


My resort.


I found my mother's name on one of the houses in Spain, only the name though.


Another Ferrari


You name it, any brand name is there, just amazing.


I am crazy about cars, I know.

8 comments:

Sooski said...

Where is KSA anyways?

Sooski said...

Forgot to tell you, we had a day stop in Malaga, didn't see any of these? where we in the wrong side of the town?

Anonymous said...

Ouna, enough cars please, where are the photos of the hot chicks on the beach??

OunaTouta said...

Mina, All the chicks were in the hot cars!!! it was hot, so the Chicks hide in the fancy cars!!!!

OunaTouta said...

KSA is Kingdom of Sadui Arabia

OunaTouta said...

These photos from a beach in Malaga area.

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, but I agree with Mina. I wish there were some photos of the hot chicks. But given everybody there is from KSA, I would not expect hot chicks (am I offending saudies ??)

OunaTouta said...

I can't take photos of people, I will get in trouble, so I thought cars will give you indication how hot the chicks will be!!!