Monday, August 07, 2006

BODIES the Exibition


I have been to one of the most interesting, existing amazing exhibition I have ever been, Bodies the Exhibition.
It is about the body, human body, what an amazing thing!!
The main reason I thought to visit beside I heard about it is, I have a problem with my arm and I thought to visit a physiotherapist here in London but an hour costs 120 GBP, so I decided to go and see this muscles that bugs me!!
The exhibition features complete human bodies put on display in way to show all the body anatomy.
I am not sure what do you call it, mummification or whatever, but it is amazing.
I had to buy the exhibition guide, as I couldn't get enough after I am done.
Highlights of the exhibition:
- They put on display a lot of organs healthy ones and ones that got cancer, wooow.
- For the lungs, next to the lung infected by cancer, they put a box to trash your cigarettes and cigars.
- The utero starting from 1 week to nine months, no way I was that small, at least I was skinny in my mother womb.
- If all the body muscles act together, they can lift 10 tons at a time.

I am just wondering if it is ever possible that the middle east will host this exhibition or we have to ask the religious dudes if it is okay or not!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is spectacular