Sunday, February 18, 2007

Viva Espanya

It has been a while since I blogged anything and I have a good reason one of them of course being lazy and I have been in Spain for over 2 two weeks now.
Just came back and I have lots and lots of stories to tell you about.
I will start by the airport! When I landed and looked outside the window I wasn't sure if I landed in an ordinary airport or a museum of modern arts.
I walked in and I was surprised and shocked how big that giant building was!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is huge, huge to the point that to get from the gate I arrived at to the point where I should collect my luggage I had to take four escalators up then walk for few minutes, train to the other side, another set of escalators and walk again for few minutes.
I was posted there that it takes over 22 minutes to get from the gate to the luggage area!!!

I got some photos here, have a look.
More to come soon.

1 comment:

Sooski said...

looks nice. I think Beijing has the biggest airport in the world, however I doubt if it's built that artistically!
I just got back from Tokyo last night. It was quite exotic for me! Maybe the most exotic place that I've ever been to.
how are you apart from being busy with work? I need to talk to you.
cheers,
--s