Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lucky Ouna, second year in a row to Oktoberfest

Really, I didn't plan it this year asI didn't plan last year either. It just happens, however I spent only one night in Munich, and I couldn't make to the fest area until 10pm, but it was fun.
I couldn't believe the amount of people there, thousands and thousands of people and it was Monday night, not even a weekend.
The fest is considered the biggest beer fest in the world, and that is why you hear all languages from all over the world (I thought first that was German but the drunk version).
The fest area has huge, huge tents filled with people drinking and singing non-stop and the games from the baby level to the scary roller coaster (for me any roller coaster is scary even the one that hasn't moved yet).
But what I really like about the fest is, even if you don't drink you will feel drunk, either from the smell or I guess you can call it visual illusion, the thing is, no one in the fest area can walk in straight line and I really mean it when I say no one, and because of that, you will end up trying to maneuver these people which you will end up walking the same way.
The interesting thing is, you are not supposed to drink out side the tents, so huge number of security persons pushing people back inside the tent.
There was another reason for the security people to be there, which is interesting, they are making sure that no one will come out of the tent with the drinking glasses, I guess it is sort of a good souvenir (it was just a plain glass though!)


The famous German ginger bread, I bought one which have no idea what it says, hopefully nothing like kiss my ass.



























1 comment:

علاء السادس عشر said...

العبارات المكتوبة على الفطائر عبارة عاطفية وكلمات من الغزل المتداول فى ألمانيا ,لا تخشى أن تكون كلمات مبتذلة ,تستطيع أهدائها لمن تحب أو تأكلها بالهنا والشفا
تحياتى