Thursday, June 29, 2006

Forgot my first Green Tea cup

I was advised to drink anything that has caffeine, so thought to start with Green Tea.
It was my first time while I am staying at a hotel to order something in the morning while I am having breakfast!!!?!?!?!?!?
So, I asked for green tea and they didn't have it ready, and they had to order it for me from the kitchen.
The waitress brought the cup, I put 2 tsp of sweeteners and I looked around and felt normal, first time to have a cup of tea or coffee like people around me ;-)
I had breakfast and ran to work and I forgot to drink my special first green tea cup :-(
Apparently, I am not used to drink something and I forgot!!

BTW, I was advised by my cousin to stop using sweeteners as they are bad for the liver, so now I am not only drinking tea, I am drinking tea without sugar nor sweetener (what a life %£$!*&€)

No comments: