Saturday, June 24, 2006

100000000 requests to update my blog (I am sure no one will read it)

Okay, okay, it wasn't really 100000000, just I had very dear friend and she told me I have to!!!!
Well, I see her point, I live alone down here in London and friends and family would like to know what is happening with me (at least this is what I guess).

Anyway, this weekend is crazy.

I have a friend coming over with her kids, and I have the dear friend and her dear boyfriend coming over, plus an Egyptian friend.
Oh I forgot, my friend's son is coming over as well (I have no idea what to do)

I guess there is something special about this weekend.

If I can make it over this weekend, I will upgrade my blog!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Una, is there a way to automatically notify people when this blog changes