Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't know why!!

I didn't really feel like updating the blog lately.
I am in Canada now as I will stay here until xmas time.
Just move to my new place, buying basic stuff for now.
The most important thing of course is the Kitchen. I bought everything I need for the kitchen.
I am already up and running, cooking and having nice meals.
Last weekend, we had Santa Parade in downtown Vancouver. I didn't have my Camera on me as I was not allowed to carry than one piece of luggage when you fly from Europe, so I preferred to leave my camera behind.
I had very two weeks busy at work as my manager left and I got a piece of the pie and I had to learn how to do that part.
I am still working out, running, and eating.
I am seeing a physiotherapist and personal trainer to fix parts of my body, I have a very weak core muscles. I hope I can strengthen that part ASAP.

No comments: